Family Links Program
Free home-based parenting education and referral network for families with children prenatal to kindergarten entry. All educators are certified in Parents as Teachers curriculum and can tailor services based upon each family's needs and schedule. Services offered include:
- Early child development and parenting information
- Home visits and family group events (GREAT START Book Clubs, concerts, nature day, baby play groups)
- Developmental screenings using ASQ-3
- Vision and hearing screens
- Links and referrals to community resources and local schools
To find our more about these services, contact us at (269) 539-5214.